Recipe Type: HIgh Protein
This is a great prep-ahead breakfast or as a light lunch or dinner served with a side salad.
- Gallon-sized Ziploc bag
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh vegetables (peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes)
- 142 cup thawed frozen spinach
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- 1 Tbsp reduced fat shredded cheese
- Combine all ingredients (eggs through cheese) in a small bowl and whisk well with a fork.
- Pour mixture into Ziploc bag and seal well, removing as much air as possible. Can store in refrigerator up to 2 days
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add bagged omelet to boiling water and cook for 13 minutes. Open the bag roll the omelet onto a plate. Enjoy warm.
2 Protein 1 Vegetable