Crockpot Chicken wih Peppers
Recipe Type: Dinner – Crockpot
- 2 lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 28-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion mix, thawed
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in pot of crockpot and cook over low heat 8-10 hours.
- With a slotted spoon, remove chicken thighs and shred.
- Add shredded chicken back into crockpot.
- To serve, ladle pepper and onion mixture over each chicken thigh
Serving size: 1.25 cup Calories: 183 cal Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 10g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 297mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 24g
4 Protein 1 Vegetable