Fall Cottage Cheese Salad
This is a great savory breakfast or light and quick lunch.
Author: Molly Devine, RD
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ cup lowfat (2% or less) cottage cheese
- ½ pear, chopped
- 4 walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (without sugar)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree (or leftover roasted winter squash)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- Cmbine all ingredients ina small bowl and stir well. Enjoy!
2 Protein 1 Starch 1 Fruit 1 Vegetable 1 Healthy Fat
Calories: 277 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 33g Sodium: 470mg Protein: 16g