We appreciate the chance to help your patient along their journey to better health.
Our team of doctors, nurse practitioners and registered dietitians are committed to helping your patients make lifestyle changes that lead to permanent health benefits and ultimately a better quality of life.
- We will begin reaching out to your patient to schedule an appointment immediately. We understand it can be difficult to encourage patients to take the necessary steps to improve their health. We will work tirelessly on your behalf to insure proper follow through on their appointments.
- We will inform you once your patient has scheduled their first appointment or if we are unable to reach the patient. Please allow up to 5-7 business days for LMC to contact patient and notify corresponding PCP/referral coordinator.
- We will provide you a HIPAA-compliant, Patient Treatment Plan document after your patient’s first visit, outlining the evidence-based treatment approach that was prescribed and goals that were discussed.
- We will provide high-intensity health behavior change counseling, with most patients receiving weekly visits over the first 8-12 weeks with our team of doctors, nurse practitioners, and dietitians.
- We will provide you regular updates on your patients and can provide customized protocols for frequency of updates at your request.