Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl
Recipe Type: smoothie
- 5.3 oz cup of pumpkin spice yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- About 6 ice cubes, or to desired thickness.
- Blend. Pour into a bowl and top with 1 T. high fiber cereal, 1 T. Granola, 1 tsp. Pumpkin seeds. Melt 1/2 T. Peanut butter in a small dish in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds and drizzle over the bowl.
Smoothie alone: 260 calories – 7g fat, 20g protein, 30g carbs, 2g fiber[br]Exchanges: 2 starches, 2 proteins, 1 healthy fat[br][br]Smoothie bowl as above: 385 calories – 14g fat, 25g protein, 41g carbs, 6g fiber[br]Exchanges: 2 starches, 3 proteins, 2 healthy fats