Get the support, education, and motivation to succeed with your bariatric surgery.
Whether you are preparing for or have already had weight loss surgery, LifeStyle Medical Centers’ team of clinicians and registered dietitians can help you meet your weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals.
LifeStyle Medical Centers’ team of clinicians and registered dietitians can help you lay a foundation of successful lifestyle habits that will better prepare you for bariatric surgery. We will assist you with:
- Starting your weight loss journey pre-surgery (helpful for the procedure and may be required by your surgeon or insurance company)
- Learning about possible nutrition related risks and complications – and how to prevent them
- Introducing an eating pattern that will resemble post surgery needs
- Implementing eating habits that are unique to weight loss surgery patients
- Educating you on vitamin and mineral needs after surgery
We want you to be as prepared as possible for weight loss surgery so that road to recovery and and a healthier you is as smooth (and successful) as possible.
After your weight loss surgery, we will help guide you through the three diet phases: high protein liquid, soft foods, and solid foods. We’ll help you learn how to get the most nutrition out of your food choices in order to meet your special needs after surgery. Most importantly, we will build a meal plan that is tailored to your bariatric procedure, personal medical history, food preferences, and you!