Healthy Lifestyle Program
A Structured, Six-Week Introduction to Healthier Living
A growing body of evidence suggests that diets don’t work in promoting long-term health. That’s why we recommend a focus on overall lifestyle change and adopting healthy habits. This approach has informed the development of our Healthy Lifestyle Program—a six-week, structured program that helps patients to develop broad, comprehensive strategies for healthier habits and positive lifestyle change.
Here are the details:
Whole Lifestyle Focus
- Six-week program covering sleep, physical activity, nutrition and emotional wellbeing
- Individualized assessment, planning and goal setting
- Emphasis on overall behavior change – not dieting – through education and coaching
- Flexible program, with emphasis on patient’s own needs
- Integrated care model ensures coordinated care between our clinicians and registered dietitians
- Weekly or bi-weekly visits
- Supported program of tracking and assessment
- Access to our full calendar of classes and grocery store tours
- Multiple options for continuing care, including transitioning to other LMC programs.