Strawberry and Mint Breakfast Pizza
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Tip: Prepare strawberry mixture the night before to allow the flavors to blend and assemble the pizza quickly in the morning.
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 slices 100% whole wheat bread
- 4 Tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- Place balsamic vinegar and sugar in a medium glass bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Add sliced strawberries and mint and toss to coat. Let sit covered in the refrigerator at least 30 min up to overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Toast slices of bread. Top each with 1 Tbsp cream cheese. Using a slotted spoon to shake off excess liquid, add 1/4 strawberry mixture (about 3/4 cup) to each pizza and serve.